Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Psychic Readings 101

When I meet people and tell them what I do for a living, one of the first questions they ask is, "How do you conduct a psychic reading?" And they're not the only ones who are curious. Many of my clients - both new and old - admit to wondering about my process when they contact me for readings. Some first-time clients are downright nervous about their readings, since they don't know what to expect.

In order to answer this question, I've written the essay "Psychic Readings 101" and posted it on my website. Hopefully it will address both people's curiosity and their fear of the unknown. You can read the essay on my website by clicking here: http://www.louisehelenethepsychic.com/psychic%20readings%20101.html Afterward, I hope you'll call me for a demonstration of how a psychic reading can help you.

I look forward to talking to you.

Blessings to all!
Louise Helene

No comments:

Post a Comment