Friday, July 29, 2011

Thanks to my beloved clients!

Since I began conducting psychic readings at KEEN.com in June, I've been thrilled by the reception I've gotten from my beloved clients. As I mentioned in a blog earlier this month, moving from one psychic line to a new one was an intimidating prospect. Would I find as many wonderful clients at KEEN? Would my old clients be able to find me? Would I enjoy my readings as much?

I'm thrilled to report that the answer to all those questions is a resounding yes! I've been welcomed with open arms by my new clients at KEEN, while many of my old clients have gone out looking for me and found me. To top it off, I'm enjoying my work even more now than I ever did before.

In other words, I want to send a huge Thank You to my beloved clients, both old and new. Every day I'm grateful for the opportunity to be a part of your lives, and I look forward to speaking with each of you.

I hope you have a happy and safe weekend. Blessings to all.
Louise Helene

No comments:

Post a Comment