Sunday, July 10, 2011

Taking the leap

Sometimes it's frightening to leave something old behind and take the leap into uncharted waters. Whether it's getting out of an unsatisfying relationship or quitting a job or buying a new car, there's something comforting and safe about those things we're familiar with. But it's often necessary to leave them behind in order to position yourself for something even better that's waiting just around the corner.

I'm not immune from this situation. Recently I've started conducting more of my psychic readings in partnership with a company called KEEN.com. They give me both the technical support and the freedom I need to take my psychic advisor business to the next level. But shifting from the companies I've worked with for a number of years produces anxiety. Yes, I know it's the right decision, but that doesn't always make it easier.

So if you're one of the clients who's been looking for me on another line, please come visit me at KEEN. Some of you might know me as Louise on another psychic phone line where I was the top psychic of 2010. I look forward to talking to all of my clients - both old and new - very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment