Sunday, June 19, 2011

Advice for women seeking love

During the more than 30 years I've spent working as a psychic advisor, I've conducted thousands of readings for hundreds of clients. A vast majority of those clients are women seeking advice about love and relationships. Sure, I'm consulted about other issues, like money and family and work, but love tops the list. Needless to say, I've heard it all - the good, the bad, the ugly, and the hilarious. My clients have had a good laugh, a good cry, and a good old fashioned gripe session.

One thing that I always try to explain to my clients is the importance of trusting their intuition. I've seen too many women (and some men, too) get themselves into sticky situations because they didn't trust that gut instinct that told them what they were doing was a bad idea. Too often, people get into those situations because they're so desperate to find love that they ignore their better judgement. For instance, if a woman meets a man online who says he's her soulmate, but he can't get to her city unless she sends him money for a plane ticket, she knows deep down that he's a scam waiting to happen. But she might ignore the voice that tells her to block him from her computer. Why? Because she wants to believe she's found the right guy.

The fact is that any old frog can look like Prince Charming if you squint hard enough. So my advice for today is to open your eyes and trust your intuition.

No comments:

Post a Comment