Friday, June 17, 2011

I know what you're thinking...

You're thinking why should you follow another blog? You're already probably spending way too much time every day reading these things. But this one's different. I'm a psychic reader and spiritual advisor who can offer unique insights. Just ask the hundreds of clients who have come to me for advice about their love lives, their jobs, and everything else you can imagine.

I'm a second generation psychic, Tarot card reader, and spiritual advisor who has been in the field for over 30 years. I was only 12 years old when I performed my first psychic reading at the urging of my mother, Spriritualist minister and psychic radio show host Reverand Louise Helene. I developed my gift by helping my late mother run a successful psychic advisor business, and today I have my own large following of loyal clients who praise my accuracy, compassion, and humor. My mother believed in treating people with respect, and I put her teachings into practice every day.

For the past several years, I've been conducting most of my psychic readings at a popular telephone psychic line. I'm now in the process of expanding my business and working for myself. Yes, it's a big step that makes me a little nervous, but ultimately I'll be able to provide my clients with better service. Soon my new website will be up and running, but in the meantime, please come visit me at Facebook (Louise Helene the Psychic) and Twitter (Louise Helene). I'd love to see you there!

Finally, I have to offer a disclaimer: I'm not an attorney, a financial planner, an accountant, a doctor, a psychologist, a veterinarian, an NBA player, a NASCAR driver, a lion tamer, or any number of other professionals who you might ask for specialized advice. I can tell you what I see in your future, but please seek appropriate professional advice when the situation warrants it. The law requires me to point out that my comments are for entertainment purposes only.

I'm glad you're here!

No comments:

Post a Comment