Monday, June 27, 2011

Client Q&A: Who's wearing her panties?

After decades of performing psychic readings for my clients, I've heard it all - and I mean everything! One thing I've learned in that time is that we can gain insight into solving our own problems when we hear about how someone else addressed a similar situation. With that in mind, I'm going to periodically use my blog to address some of the questions I've heard from my clients and the advice I offered them. Of course, clients' names and identifying details will be changed, so if you have a question, I hope you won't hesitate to contact me so I can help. If you have a question you'd like answered here, you can send me an email, post a comment, or go through my Facebook page. Of course, if you'd like a personal consultation, you can call my psychic line.

Whether you get a chuckle from a question you read here or it helps you in your current situation, I know that hearing about other people's problems reminds us that we are not alone in the never ending quest for love and happiness. Blessings to all!

Dear Louise:
Help! I love my boyfriend very much, and I thought our relationship was going great until the other night when I came home early from work. I walked into the bedroom to find another woman wearing my red bra and panties! Well, at first I thought it was another woman, until I noticed the hairy chest...and then his face. It was my boyfriend! I turned and ran.
What should I do? I've been staying at my parents' house for a couple days and haven't talked to him since that night. Please help me!!!
Linda

Dear Linda:
Oh, my goodness, what a shock that was for you! But now that you've had some time to calm down, you need to call your boyfriend. Nothing is ever resolved by running away. Meet your boyfriend in a public place, like a restaurant, and discuss the situation with him. I feel that he does have a fetish about ladies' intimate wear, but he's a good, sweet guy. Get everything out in the open because he has been hiding this from you, and a big secret like that strains a relationship. Then you need to decide if you want to work on this with him under the guidance of a therapist or just call it quits. I feel he will go along with anything you want because he loves you very much. My prediction is that the two of you will work it out. Good luck.
Louise Helene

No comments:

Post a Comment